Contact: Steven Guzelimian
Cell: 425 233 2052
Issaquah, WA (January 05, 2017) – Optergy, a provider of building automation and energy management products, today announced the launch of its second generation Proton. Poised to transform the market, Proton simplifies monitoring and controlling small buildings.
Proton is the first building controller complete with 120GB storage that combines building and energy management features, uses an intuitive web interface, and can connect to a companion IOS or Android mobile application for quick and simple monitoring and control. This economical product manages up to 100 BACnet or Modbus devices, and has built-in web based programming & tools. Users now have an economical and simple means to access their building controls and energy consumption data anytime, anywhere.
Last year it was said “Proton by Optergy became the first true open supervisor and controller that can interoperate with any BACnet unitary controller and is 100% web based. It has all the needed tools to setup, operate and maintain the system, and has all of this at economical price points,” said Steven Guzelimian, Optergy USA President. “This year we are releasing many new features to build on an already impressive product and introducing Proton to a global audience”.
Optergy is releasing at AHR EXPO 2017:
- New localization capabilities; Use Google for initial language translation and tools to refine
- New license options; Support for up to 100 devices
- New software features; Support for Mobile App, BACnet Virtual devices and more
- New applications; VPN configurations, Kiosk mode, API & more
- New hardware capabilities; Contractor friendly design and installation
- New workflow tools; All web based programming, configuration and graphics editing
- New no-cost eLearning; Learn the Optergy way, self certify at your own pace
Economics for the Contractor:
- Less expensive than the next best alternative
- Better competitive position
- All-inclusive hardware, software and license
- Free eLearning and updates
- Ease of deployment/everything is in the box
Rich End-User Experience:
- Visualization, automated reports, built-in features
- Easy to learn and self-manage
- All tools included in the system
- Web and mobile device connectivity
- No subscription fees
Key benefits of the PROTON Building Controller:
- Economical building controller that sits side by side or on top existing HVAC/Electrical systems
- Simple licensing based on number of devices with unlimited points (10/20/50/100). No ongoing fees!
- Robust database that can store years of analytic data • Easily connect and manage any BACnet or Modbus device, including schedules, trends and alarms
- Save time – Secure remote connectivity, for installation, updates, and maintenance
- No extra effort – Built-in BACnet IP, BACnet MSTP, Modbus IP, Modbus RTU for improved connectivity
- Productive – HTML5 programming utilizes web to create control logic that do not require a thick client
- Accessible – Seamlessly move from big screen to a small screen phone using a feature rich mobile app
- Accountability – Unlimited users, each with their own privilege and unique navigation, all events logged
- Intuitive – Add video content, html (web pages), energy reports and to create rich visualization
- Value – Built in applications for Energy Management, Building Control, Facility Management
- Engage users with scrolling message content, video, and mobile app messaging
Proton 10 is the basic solution for a complete building automation system that supports up to 10 connected BACnet or Modbus devices in a building. Small building owners can get started with this simple and economical building control solution with Proton 10.
Proton 20 features all the essential base features of Proton 10 and adds support for up to 20 connected BACnet or Modbus devices. Proton 20 also includes scrolling display support, essential for users to communicate with their desired audience such as tenants or visitors through public displays.
Proton 50 features all the essential base features of Proton 20 and adds support for up to 50 connected BACnet or Modbus devices. Proton 50 adds 3 tenants for use with after-hours tenant billing and utility billing.
Proton 100 features all the essential base features of Proton 50 and adds support for up to 100 connected BACnet or Modbus devices. Proton 100 adds support for 10 tenants.
Australia, UK, Malaysia, Singapore & USA
Optergy is a technology company dedicated to improving the business of managing facilities with tools to improve efficiency, performance and processes, whilst providing key stakeholders with the information and reporting to make informed strategic decisions. From the simplest building, to the largest complex enterprise, our client base is extensive and includes professionals ranging from the education, healthcare, commercial, retail and government sectors.
Optergy is a wholly owned business by the Oberix Group Pty.
About Oberix Group
Oberix has over 200 permanent staff while sustaining a unique and thriving culture through a devotion to continuous learning, reinvention and adaption, all united with the desire to realize our customers’ needs and stay ahead in technology, project planning, delivery and service.
For more information on our software or to become an Optergy reseller partner please visit: www.optergy.com
Downloadable PDF version