Contact: Steven Guzelimian
Cell: 425 233 2052
Issaquah, WA (January 25, 2016) – To help all building managers to better monitor and manage their building mechanical and electrical systems, Announcing Optergy Enterprise Building Management System in North America.
Optergy Enterprise is an innovative software based supervisor that combines energy and building management features, uses an intuitive web interface accessible using a common browser. This economical software installs on simple hardware or a virtual machine and requires no operating system or any other software dependencies. This scalable software manages BACnet or Modbus devices, and has built-in web based programming & tools. It can replace a small building supervisor or be used as an enterprise system.
“Optergy Enterprise is the first true open supervisor that can interoperate with any BACnet controller and is 100% web based including all the needed tools to setup, operate and maintain the system” said Steven Guzelimian, Optergy USA President. “Finally you have an alternative to the so-called open systems that run proprietary operating systems, get locked into special licensing or certification requirements and have annual fees”.
Developed by industry professionals, Optergy Enterprise has been optimized for international use. Intuitive and easy to use, and offers the solution for integrated system monitoring and control. It combines building and other systems into a unified real-time energy usage reporting system, allowing live monitoring, control, reporting and analysis from any web-based device. Optergy Enterprise connects to existing and new energy consuming elements in a building via a robust and secure network to collect and log all your raw data. By integrating all key utilities of facilities, the system provides the means to extract real value from all your data, empowering you to make the best strategic decisions and meet your specific energy needs and operation cost reduction targets.
By including advanced facility management functionality such as tenant billing, after hours logging, public displays, the Optergy development team have responded to real-world issues for companies when designing their software. To assist with users understanding of their energy impact the system interface also displays and updates your live performance data. Users can also download a companion mobile applications that will provide data for real-time monitoring and control.
Optergy Enterprise offers real-time, online access to monitor and control your buildings meters and other systems, create reports and perform data diagnostics and analysis. Real-time monitoring allows users to retain control of their buildings data so they can see how their systems are performing at any time, they have control of their buildings devices energy use and they can respond promptly to any problems. Users can effectively manage energy use in their buildings and be alerted if their energy consumption or building performance threatens their KPIs so they can take action before it is too late. This information is viewed via an intuitive, online web interface that provides real-time notification, tailored to each user’s needs. The inherent design features of the Optergy Enterprise interface, such as creating custom reports and analytics at the click of a mouse, have proven to be extremely valuable, especially in diversified, multinational organizations. The system can be integrated into your operations quickly and easily and due to the clever and intuitive user interface options, it can also become operational very quickly.
Key benefits of the OPTERGY ENTERPRISE Software
- Rich Content – Add special content to data displays in addition to building systems such as video content, html (web pages), dynamic energy reports and much more
- Value – Built in features include: Energy, Building, and Facility Management
- Accessible – Use graphics on any web device, no plug in or special licensing
- Accountability – Unlimited users, each with their own privilege and unique navigation; all events logged
- Portable – Move from a big to small screen phone using a feature rich application seamlessly (no added cost)
- Engage users of the enterprise with scrolling message content, video, and target app messaging
- Economical building supervisor that sits side by side or on top of existing systems (BACnet/Modbus)
- Simple licensing based on number of devices with unlimited points. There are no ongoing fees!
- Powerful – Use your own hardware, this software solution can leverage the latest computing power
- Robust – Database that can support redundant hard drives and store terabytes of data, providing years of analytic data
- Easily connect and manage any BACnet device, including schedules trends and alarms
- Save time – Remote connectivity, for installation, updates, and maintenance
- No extra effort – Built-in BACnet IP, Modbus IP, Modbus RTU for improved connectivity
- Productive – Complete toolset included to setup and maintain the system
For more information on Optergy or to become a reseller please visit www.optergy.com or contact us at email@example.com.
Australia, UK, Malaysia, Singapore & USA
Optergy is a technology company dedicated to improving the business of managing facilities with tools to improve efficiency, performance and processes, whilst providing key stakeholders with the information and reporting to make informed strategic decisions. From the simplest building, to the largest complex enterprise, our client base is extensive and includes professionals ranging from the education, healthcare, commercial, retail and government sectors.
Optergy is a wholly owned business by the Oberix Group Pty.
About Oberix Group
Oberix has over 250 permanent staff while sustaining a unique and thriving culture through a devotion to continuous learning, reinvention and adaption, all united with the desire to realize our customers’ needs and stay ahead in technology, project planning, delivery and service.
Downloadable PDF version