OPTERGY’S NEW PROTON BUILDING AND ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IS FIRST TO COMBINE FULL FEATURE SUPERVISOR SOFTWARE INTO AN IoT APPLIANCE
SOFTWARE DESIGNED FOR SIMPLER MONITORING AND CONTROL OF BUILDING SYSTEMS
Contact: Steven Guzelimian
Cell: 425 233 2052
Issaquah, WA (January 25, 2016) – Optergy, a software provider of building automation and energy management tools, today announced the launch of Proton. Poised to transform the market, Proton’s release is centered on simplifying the process involved in monitoring and controlling buildings. Proton is the first to combine a complete supervisor into a single controller that features the industry standard BACnet protocol, as well as Modbus protocols for more effective integration of multiple building systems. Users now have an economical and simple means to access their building controls and energy consumption data from any web browser around the world.
Proton is an innovative software based controller that combines energy and building management features, uses an intuitive web interface, and can connect to a companion IOS or Android mobile application for quick and simple monitoring and control. This economical software manages up to 50 BACnet or Modbus devices, and has built-in web based programming & tools. It can replace a small building controller or be used in an enterprise system.
“Proton by Optergy is the first true open supervisor and controller that can interoperate with any BACnet unitary controller and is 100% web based including all the needed tools to setup, operate and maintain the system, and all this at economical price points,” said Steven Guzelimian, Optergy USA President. “Now our customers have an alternative to the so-called open devices that run proprietary operating systems, get locked into special licensing or certification requirements and have annual fees.”
Proton is building management system brand agnostic, if you are unhappy with the level of feature in your current building’s management system you will find a compelling feature set with Proton, it has building management (schedules, trends, alarms, and calendars), energy management (energy analytics, reports, dashboards), and facility management (public displays, tenant messaging, mobile app), this puts powerful capability into the small enterprise but can scale to even the largest system. Proton’s base features include web displays, DDC control logic, optimum start algorithm, demand limiting program, custom reporting, email notification, SMS alarm with escalation and acknowledgment, and the ability to create and modify trend logs, alarms, schedules and calendars.
- Economical building controller that sits side by side or on top existing HVAC/Electrical systems
- Simple licensing based on number of devices with unlimited points (10/20/50). There are no ongoing fees!
- Robust database that can store years of analytic data
- Easily connect and manage any BACnet device, including schedules trends and alarms
- Save time – Remote connectivity, for installation, updates, and maintenance
- No extra effort – Built-in BACnet IP, BACnet MSTP, Modbus IP, Modbus RTU for improved connectivity
- Productive – HTML5 programming utilizes web to create control logic that do not require a thick client
- Accessible – Seamlessly move from big screen to a small screen phone using a feature rich mobile app
- Accountability – Unlimited users, each with their own privilege and unique navigation, all events logged
- Intuitive – Add special content to data displays in addition to building systems such as video content, html (web pages), energy reports and more
- Value – Built in capability that does not require additional programming include: Energy Management, Building Control, Facility management
- Engage users of the enterprise with scrolling message content, video, and target app messaging
Proton 10 is the basic solution for a complete building automation system that supports up to 10 connected BACnet or Modbus devices in a building. Small building owners can get started with this simple and economical building control solution with Proton 10.
Proton 20 features all the essential base features of Proton 10 and adds support for up to 20 connected BACnet or Modbus devices. Proton 20 also includes scrolling display support, essential for users to communicate with their desired audience such as tenants or visitors through public displays.
Proton 50 features all the essential base features of Proton 20 and adds support for up to 50 connected BACnet or Modbus devices. Proton 50 adds tenant management, after hours tenant billing and utility billing.
For more information on Optergy or to become a reseller please visit www.optergy.com or contact us at email@example.com.
Australia, UK, Malaysia, Singapore & USA
Optergy is a technology company dedicated to improving the business of managing facilities with tools to improve efficiency, performance and processes, whilst providing key stakeholders with the information and reporting to make informed strategic decisions. From the simplest building, to the largest complex enterprise, our client base is extensive and includes professionals ranging from the education, healthcare, commercial, retail and government sectors.
Optergy is a wholly owned business by the Oberix Group Pty.
About Oberix Group
Oberix has over 250 permanent staff while sustaining a unique and thriving culture through a devotion to continuous learning, reinvention and adaption, all united with the desire to realize our customers’ needs and stay ahead in technology, project planning, delivery and service.