Good metering is an essential component of high performing buildings, and often it is difficult to get meaningful information from metering systems. A good metering IOT integration platform can provide the ability to verify energy models, provide complete data, and data that simply makes sense.
You can’t manage what you don’t measure – but are we measuring properly?
The CIBSE ANZ 2017 “Getting Smart About Metering” Seminars have been designed for building services engineers, contractors and building owners/managers seeking to learn more about the essential elements of metering system design, installation, commissioning and maintenance.
The seminar hosts a fantastic range of speakers offering attendees discussion covering all aspects of metering. Speakers include:
- David Palin of Mirvac – opening discussion about the first commercial office building to get 6 Stars NABERS Energy without Green Power and closing summary of key learnings and some final observations.
- Chris Nunn, AMP; Russell Baillie, University of Auckland; Bruce Precious, GPT – metering issues and expectations from building owners perspective.
- Hywel Davis, Technical Director of CIBSE – the new TM39 – a metering guide that is called up worldwide. (Attendees will be the very first to receive a copy of the new version).
- Paul Banister and Caoimhin Ardren of Energy Action – practitioners’ perspective – how TM 39 relates to NABERS, what does good metering design look like, and what are the key implementation issues?
- The Green Building Council – recent changes to their rating tools, and how good metering fits in.
- Paul Dearlove of IBMS – installation challenges, validation, commissioning and the trips and tricks of making it all work.
The Seminars will be held as follows:
- 14 March – Perth, WA
- 16 March – Melbourne, Victoria
- 21 March – Auckland, New Zealand
- 23 March – Sydney, NSW
12.30pm for 5.00pm start.
Cost: $198.00 – Members / $145.00 – other attendees
We look forward to seeing you in Perth, Melbourne or Sydney. If you want to get in touch with us before any of the seminars, please feel free to contact Nicholas Heydon at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 403 701 364.
Download the CIBSE ANZ Seminar 2017 programme.
Download the press release.